Scrabble word: BRAWL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRAWL exist?
Definitions of BRAWL in dictionaries:
- noun - an uproarious party
- noun - a noisy fight in a crowd
- verb - to quarrel noisily, angrily or disruptively
- A noisy quarrel or fight.
- A loud party.
- A loud, roaring noise.
- To quarrel or fight noisily.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a very noisy, disorderly, and often violent quarrel or fight”: a barroom brawl; a protest march that degenerated into a general broil between the demonstrators and the police; an incident that turned into a vicious legal donnybrook; putting down a violent fracas among prison inmates; eager for the fray; a regular free-for-all in the schoolyard; police plunging into the melee; a terrific domestic row; a senseless ruction over trivia.
- verb - to attempt to defeat an adversary