Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRAWL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRAWL exist?
Definitions of BRAWL in dictionaries:
- noun - an uproarious party
- noun - a noisy fight in a crowd
- verb - to quarrel noisily, angrily or disruptively
- A noisy quarrel or fight.
- A loud party.
- A loud, roaring noise.
- To quarrel or fight noisily.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a very noisy, disorderly, and often violent quarrel or fight”: a barroom brawl; a protest march that degenerated into a general broil between the demonstrators and the police; an incident that turned into a vicious legal donnybrook; putting down a violent fracas among prison inmates; eager for the fray; a regular free-for-all in the schoolyard; police plunging into the melee; a terrific domestic row; a senseless ruction over trivia.
- verb - to attempt to defeat an adversary
There are 5 letters in BRAWL: A B L R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAWL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRAWL plus a wildcard: BRAWL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRAWL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRAWL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.