Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WARBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WARBLE exist?
Definitions of WARBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a lumpy abscess under the hide of domestic mammals caused by larvae of a botfly or warble fly
- verb - sing or play with trills, alternating with the half note above or below
- verb - sing by changing register
- To sing with trills, runs, or quavers.
- The act or an instance of singing with trills, runs, or quavers.
- An abscessed boillike swelling on the back of cattle, deer, and certain other animals, caused by the larva of a warble fly.
- The warble fly, especially in its larval stage.
- A hard lump of tissue on a riding horse’s back caused by rubbing of the saddle.
- v - to sing with melodic embellishments
There are 6 letters in WARBLE: A B E L R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WARBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WARBLE plus a wildcard: WARBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WARBLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WARBLE
- The Horrible warble
- warble on Paper Towel Flickr - Photo Sharing
- ... Disease surveillance and control - Notifiable diseases - warble fly
- Cat with warble in neck. This picture was taken from-- httpwww ...
- Photo of warble fly larvae under caribou skin
- warble - Kitten Flickr - Photo Sharing
- warble - Dog Flickr - Photo Sharing
- WP13636 warble caused by larva of Tumbu Fly ( Cordylobia ...
- KatDocs World Lets see if I can gross you out