Scrabble word: WARBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WARBLE exist?
Definitions of WARBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a lumpy abscess under the hide of domestic mammals caused by larvae of a botfly or warble fly
- verb - sing or play with trills, alternating with the half note above or below
- verb - sing by changing register
- To sing with trills, runs, or quavers.
- The act or an instance of singing with trills, runs, or quavers.
- An abscessed boillike swelling on the back of cattle, deer, and certain other animals, caused by the larva of a warble fly.
- The warble fly, especially in its larval stage.
- A hard lump of tissue on a riding horse’s back caused by rubbing of the saddle.
- verb - to sing with melodic embellishments