Scrabble word: WARBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WARBLE exist?
Definitions of WARBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a lumpy abscess under the hide of domestic mammals caused by larvae of a botfly or warble fly
- verb - sing or play with trills, alternating with the half note above or below
- verb - sing by changing register
- To sing with trills, runs, or quavers.
- The act or an instance of singing with trills, runs, or quavers.
- An abscessed boillike swelling on the back of cattle, deer, and certain other animals, caused by the larva of a warble fly.
- The warble fly, especially in its larval stage.
- A hard lump of tissue on a riding horse’s back caused by rubbing of the saddle.
- verb - to sing with melodic embellishments
There are 6 letters in WARBLE: A B E L R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WARBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WARBLE plus a wildcard: WARBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WARBLE
Images for WARBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.