Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LURK
In which Scrabble dictionary does LURK exist?
Definitions of LURK in dictionaries:
- verb - lie in wait, lie in ambush, behave in a sneaky and secretive manner
- verb - be about
- verb - wait in hiding to attack
- To lie in wait, as in ambush.
- To move furtively; sneak.
- To exist unobserved or unsuspected: danger lurking around every bend.
- v - to wait in concealment
There are 4 letters in LURK: K L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LURK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LURK plus a wildcard: LURK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LURK
4 letter words
Images for LURK
- The online version of this article appears in two parts. Click here to ...
- lurk sign
- Liquid Records Artists lurk
- To lurk Or Not To lurk
- lurk The act of lurking to hang out or wait around a location ...
- Toy Machine Beach lurk 2000
- What evils do you see lurking near you Whats the phrase clear ...
- Disturbing lurker... - Whats Your Opinion On ... - BabyCentre
- Rampant lurking.
- lurklurk prints