Scrabble word: LURK
In which Scrabble dictionary does LURK exist?
Definitions of LURK in dictionaries:
- verb - lie in wait, lie in ambush, behave in a sneaky and secretive manner
- verb - be about
- verb - wait in hiding to attack
- To lie in wait, as in ambush.
- To move furtively; sneak.
- To exist unobserved or unsuspected: danger lurking around every bend.
- verb - to wait in concealment
There are 4 letters in LURK: K L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LURK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LURK plus a wildcard: LURK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LURK
4 letter words
Images for LURK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.