Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KNURL
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNURL exist?
Definitions of KNURL in dictionaries:
- A knob, knot, or other small protuberance.
- One of a series of small ridges or grooves on the surface or edge of a metal object, such as a thumbscrew, to aid in gripping.
- v - to make grooves or ridges in
There are 5 letters in KNURL: K L N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNURL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KNURL plus a wildcard: KNURL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNURL
Images for KNURL
- Contributed Files
- Cut knurl
- knurl Pin Types
- knurl on an organic curved surface - Autodesk Discussion Groups
- Ever Need to Create a knurl - SolidWorks Tips and Tricks
- knurl - Reactance LP 23446
- FRC Aluminum Foot Pegs - Banded knurl - 65pair
- How to use a knurling Tool
- knurling - Page 2 - Autodesk Discussion Groups
- knurling - Autodesk Discussion Groups
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.