Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUGBANE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUGBANE exist?
Definitions of BUGBANE in dictionaries:
- noun - North American plant having large leaves and yellowish green flowers growing in racemes
- noun - a plant of the genus Cimicifuga having flowers in long racemes or panicles reported to be distasteful to insects
- n - a perennial herb
There are 7 letters in BUGBANE: A B B E G N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUGBANE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUGBANE plus a wildcard: BUGBANE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUGBANE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUGBANE
- bugbane Actaea simplex Black Negligee from Saunders Brothers Inc
- Rose in the Garden Black Negligee
- Top 10 shade plants bugbane
- false bugbane Beautiful Flower Pictures Blog Floral Photography by ...
- ... var. racemosa black bugbane - Plants Reference Library - redOrbit
- PLANTS Profile for Actaea podocarpa (mountain bugbane) USDA PLANTS
- Picture of Cimicifuga Hillside Black Beauty (bugbane Snakeroot) 01880
- Listings view PERENNIALS Chocoholic bugbane
- ... of Maple-leaf Fairy Candles Maple-leaved bugbane (Actaea acerina
- Cimicifuga elata tall bugbane Wildflowers of the Pacific Northwest
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.