Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUGBANES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUGBANES exist?
Definitions of BUGBANES in dictionaries:
- noun - North American plant having large leaves and yellowish green flowers growing in racemes
- noun - a plant of the genus Cimicifuga having flowers in long racemes or panicles reported to be distasteful to insects
- n - a perennial herb
There are 8 letters in BUGBANES: A B B E G N S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUGBANES plus a wildcard: BUGBANES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUGBANES
8 letter words
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUGBANES
- 84 87 crx rear speaker pics
- 16th centry bayonets - 1895 bayonets sale
- View full size Rene EisenbartThe Oregonian Actaea simplex Brunette
- In the Magazines July-Sept 2011 (GardenDesignOnline)
- Michelles Garden -- Fall Color Border
- Venero Gardens -- Cimicifuga americana
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.