Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BILLHOOK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BILLHOOK exist?
Definitions of BILLHOOK in dictionaries:
- noun - a long-handled saw with a curved blade
- An implement with a curved blade attached to a handle, used especially for clearing brush and for rough pruning.
- n - a cutting tool
There are 8 letters in BILLHOOK: B H I K L L O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BILLHOOK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BILLHOOK plus a wildcard: BILLHOOK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BILLHOOK
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BILLHOOK
- billhook Coated double ground blade billhook. For brashing stripping ...
- 90 billhook
- Greenman Bushcraft Morris Yorkshire billhook
- billhooks and brownies laying hedges in Epsom and Ewell
- FileOpinel No7 No10 No10-billhook.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- FileOpinel billhook.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Bill Hook Leather Grip Bill Hook Double Wedge Axe Bill Hook Wooden ...
- Spear & Jackson 4501BZ Newton Bill Hook
- billhook Guns Lot