Scrabble word: BAROQUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAROQUE exist?
Definitions of BAROQUE in dictionaries:
- noun - the historic period from about 1600 until 1750 when the baroque style of art, architecture, and music flourished in Europe
- noun - elaborate and extensive ornamentation in decorative art and architecture that flourished in Europe in the 17th century
- adj - having elaborate symmetrical ornamentation
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of the elaborately ornamented style of architecture, art, and music popular in Europe between 1600 and 1750
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a style of composition that flourished in Europe from about 1600 to 1750, marked by chromaticism, strict forms, and elaborate ornamentation.
- Marked by rich and sometimes bizarre or incongruous ornamentation.
- Also Baroque The baroque style or period in art, architecture, or music.
- noun - an ornate object
There are 7 letters in BAROQUE: A B E O Q R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAROQUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAROQUE plus a wildcard: BAROQUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAROQUE
Images for BAROQUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.