Scrabble word: BANDED
Is BANDED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BANDED in dictionaries:
- verb - bind or tie together, as with a band
- verb - attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify
- adj - identified with a band especially around a leg
- adj - marked with bands or strips of contrasting color or texture
- adj - characterized by a band of especially white around the body
- verb - to decorate with flexible strips of material
There are 6 letters in BANDED: A B D D E N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BANDED
Click to search all anagrams of BANDED plus a wildcard: BANDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BANDED
Images for BANDED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.