Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BANDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BANDED exist?
Definitions of BANDED in dictionaries:
- verb - bind or tie together, as with a band
- verb - attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify
- adj - identified with a band especially around a leg
- adj - marked with bands or strips of contrasting color or texture
- adj - characterized by a band of especially white around the body
- v - to decorate with flexible strips of material
There are 6 letters in BANDED: A B D D E N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BANDED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BANDED plus a wildcard: BANDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BANDED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BANDED
- banded Butterflyfish at Thumbnail Reef Bimini The Bahamas
- FileAgate banded 750pix.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Silver Creek Guide Service LLC - About the Owner
- FileBuff-banded Rail Fafa Island.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Rem 700 Short Action Picatinny scope base - want to use factory iron ...
- FileFiji banded Iguana.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Nine-banded Armadillo
- Waterfall Braid - Anna Nimmity
- Gunnar banded Ground-Cuckoo stake-out in Western Ecuador. banded ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.