Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AUTOTOMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUTOTOMY exist?
Definitions of AUTOTOMY in dictionaries:
- noun - spontaneous removal or casting off of a body part (as the tail of a lizard or claw of a lobster) especially when the organism is injured or under attack
- The spontaneous casting off of a limb or other body part, such as the tail of certain lizards or the claw of a lobster, especially when the organism is injured or under attack.
- n - the shedding of a damaged body part
There are 8 letters in AUTOTOMY: A M O O T T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUTOTOMY plus a wildcard: AUTOTOMY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUTOTOMY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUTOTOMY
- FileLizard tail autotomy.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Leaflike Definition. Crossword Dictionary.
- dlor kan tappa sin svans som en frsvarsmekanism.
- Gambassa - - Report Project - Lizard Tail Autonomy by Anthony Quijano
- Ridiculous Critters Pt. 1 Anthem Song
- Welcome In this video we are doing a basic tutorial on how to use the ...
- Yellow micrathena spider of Sulawesi
- Polish poet Wislawa Szymborska in 1996 the same year she won the ...
- Asexual reproduction in starfish - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... shows that autotomy of one limb seems to facilitate autotomy of a
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.