Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASEPSIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASEPSIS exist?
Definitions of ASEPSIS in dictionaries:
- noun - (of non-living objects) the state of being free of pathogenic organisms
- noun - the process of inhibiting the growth and multiplication of microorganisms
- The state of being free of pathogenic microorganisms.
- The process of removing pathogenic microorganisms or protecting against infection by such organisms.
- noun - the condition of being aseptic
There are 7 letters in ASEPSIS: A E I P S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASEPSIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASEPSIS plus a wildcard: ASEPSIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASEPSIS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASEPSIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.