Scrabble word: ANODYNE
Is ANODYNE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ANODYNE in dictionaries:
- noun - a medicine used to relieve pain
- adj - capable of relieving pain
- Capable of soothing or eliminating pain.
- Relaxing: anodyne novels about country life.
- Watered-down; insipid: “At the time, I thought that passage was pretty anodyne” (Conor Cruise O’Brien).
- A medicine, such as aspirin, that relieves pain.
- A source of soothing comfort.
- adj - a medicine that relieves pain [n -S] : ANODYNIC
There are 7 letters in ANODYNE: A D E N N O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANODYNE
Click to search all anagrams of ANODYNE plus a wildcard: ANODYNE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANODYNE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANODYNE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.