Is ZENITH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ZENITH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the point above the observer that is directly opposite the nadir on the imaginary sphere against which celestial bodies appear to be projected
- The point on the celestial sphere that is directly above the observer.
- The upper region of the sky.
- The highest point above the observer’s horizon attained by a celestial body.
- adj - the highest point [n -S] : ZENITHAL
There are 6 letters in ZENITH: E H I N T Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ZENITH
To search all scrabble anagrams of ZENITH, to go: ZENITH?
Rearrange the letters in ZENITH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ZENITH
What's nearby ZENITH
Lookup in Wiki for ZENITH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ZENITH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ZENITH"