Is SLUDGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLUDGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the precipitate produced by sewage treatment
- noun - any thick, viscous matter
- Semisolid material such as the type precipitated by sewage treatment.
- Mud, mire, or ooze covering the ground or forming a deposit, as on a riverbed.
- Finely broken or half-formed ice on a body of water, especially the sea.
- An agglutination or aggregation of blood cells forming a semisolid mass that often impedes circulation.
- verb - to form sludge (a muddy mass or sediment)
There are 6 letters in SLUDGE: D E G L S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLUDGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLUDGE, to go: SLUDGE?
Rearrange the letters in SLUDGE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SLUDGE
5 letters out of SLUDGE
4 letters out of SLUDGE
3 letters out of SLUDGE
2 letters out of SLUDGE
Contextual use of SLUDGE
What's nearby SLUDGE
Lookup in Wiki for SLUDGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLUDGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLUDGE"