Is SHUFFLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHUFFLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of mixing cards haphazardly
- noun - walking with a slow dragging motion without lifting your feet
- verb - walk by dragging one's feet
- verb - move about, move back and forth
- verb - mix so as to make a random order or arrangement
- To slide (the feet) along the floor or ground while walking.
- To move (something) from one place to another; transfer or shift.
- To put aside or under cover quickly; shunt: shuffled the bill under a pile of junk mail.
- To mix together; jumble.
- To mix together (playing cards, tiles, or dominoes) so as to make a random order of arrangement.
- To move with short sliding steps, without or barely lifting the feet: The crowd shuffled out of the theater.
- To dance casually with sliding and tapping steps.
- To move about from place to place; shift: shuffled around looking for work.
- To act in a shifty or deceitful manner; equivocate.
- To mix playing cards, tiles, or dominoes together so as to make their order random.
- A short sliding step or movement, or a walk characterized by such steps.
- A dance in which the feet slide along or move close to the floor.
- An evasive or deceitful action; an equivocation.
- A confused mixture; a jumble.
- An act of shuffling cards, dominoes, or tiles.
- A player’s right or turn to do this.
- verb - to walk without lifting the feet
There are 7 letters in SHUFFLE: E F F H L S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHUFFLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHUFFLE, to go: SHUFFLE?
Rearrange the letters in SHUFFLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHUFFLE
What's nearby SHUFFLE
Lookup in Wiki for SHUFFLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHUFFLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHUFFLE"