Is SHROUD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHROUD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a line that suspends the harness from the canopy of a parachute
- noun - (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
- noun - burial garment in which a corpse is wrapped
- verb - cover as if with a shroud
- verb - form a cover like a shroud
- verb - wrap in a shroud
- A cloth used to wrap a body for burial; a winding sheet.
- Something that conceals, protects, or screens: under a shroud of fog.
- One of a set of ropes or wire cables stretched from the masthead to the sides of a vessel to support the mast.
- A similar supporting line for a smokestack or comparable structure.
- One of the ropes connecting the harness and the canopy of a parachute.
- To wrap (a corpse) in burial clothing.
- To shut off from sight; screen.
- To shelter; protect.
- verb - to wrap in burial clothing
There are 6 letters in SHROUD: D H O R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHROUD
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHROUD, to go: SHROUD?
Rearrange the letters in SHROUD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHROUD
What's nearby SHROUD
Lookup in Wiki for SHROUD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHROUD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHROUD"