Is SHAGGY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHAGGY in various dictionaries:
- adj - used of hair
- adj - having a very rough nap or covered with hanging shags
- Having, covered with, or resembling long rough hair or wool.
- Bushy and matted: shaggy hair.
- Having a rough nap or surface, as a textile.
- Poorly groomed; unkempt.
- Marked by a lack of order or clarity in thinking, planning, or performance.
- adv - covered with long, coarse hair [adj -GIER, -GIEST] : SHAGGILY
There are 6 letters in SHAGGY: A G G H S Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHAGGY, to go: SHAGGY?
Rearrange the letters in SHAGGY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHAGGY
What's nearby SHAGGY
Lookup in Wiki for SHAGGY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHAGGY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHAGGY"