Is SHADOW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHADOW in various dictionaries:
- noun - shade within clear boundaries
- noun - an unilluminated area
- noun - something existing in perception only
- noun - a premonition of something adverse
- noun - an indication that something has been present
- noun - refuge from danger or observation
- noun - a dominating and pervasive presence
- noun - a spy employed to follow someone and report their movements
- noun - an inseparable companion
- verb - follow, usually without the person's knowledge
- verb - cast a shadow over
- verb - make appear small by comparison
- An area that is not or is only partially irradiated or illuminated because of the interception of radiation by an opaque object between the area and the source of radiation.
- The rough image cast by an object blocking rays of illumination.
- An imperfect imitation or copy.
- A feeling of gloom or unhappiness.
- A cause of gloom or unhappiness.
- A shaded area in a picture or photograph.
- A mirrored image or reflection.
- A phantom; a ghost.
- One, such as a detective or spy, that follows or trails another.
- A constant companion.
- A faint indication; a premonition.
- A vestige or remnant.
- An insignificant portion or amount; a trace: beyond a shadow of a doubt.
- Shelter; protection.
- To cast a shadow on; shade.
- To make gloomy or dark; cloud.
- To represent vaguely, mysteriously, or prophetically.
- To darken in a painting or drawing; shade in.
- To follow, especially in secret; trail.
- To change by gradual degrees.
- Not having official status: a shadow government of exiled leaders; a shadow cabinet.
- verb - to make dark or gloomy
There are 6 letters in SHADOW: A D H O S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHADOW
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHADOW, to go: SHADOW?
Rearrange the letters in SHADOW and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SHADOW
5 letters out of SHADOW
4 letters out of SHADOW
3 letters out of SHADOW
2 letters out of SHADOW
Contextual use of SHADOW
What's nearby SHADOW
Lookup in Wiki for SHADOW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHADOW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHADOW"