Is SEGMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEGMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of several parts or pieces that fit with others to constitute a whole object
- noun - one of the parts into which something naturally divides
- verb - divide into segments
- verb - divide or split up
- Any of the parts into which something can be divided: segments of the community; a segment of a television program.
- The portion of a line between any two points on the line.
- The area bounded by a chord and the arc of a curve subtended by the chord.
- The portion of a sphere cut off by two parallel planes.
- A clearly differentiated subdivision of an organism or part, such as a metamere.
- verb - to divide into sections
There are 7 letters in SEGMENT: E E G M N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEGMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEGMENT, to go: SEGMENT?
Rearrange the letters in SEGMENT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SEGMENT
6 letters out of SEGMENT
5 letters out of SEGMENT
4 letters out of SEGMENT
3 letters out of SEGMENT
2 letters out of SEGMENT
Contextual use of SEGMENT
What's nearby SEGMENT
Lookup in Wiki for SEGMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEGMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEGMENT"