Is REVENUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REVENUE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the entire amount of income before any deductions are made
- noun - government income due to taxation
- The income of a government from all sources appropriated for the payment of the public expenses.
- Yield from property or investment; income.
- All the income produced by a particular source.
- A governmental department set up to collect public funds.
- adj - the income of a government [n -S] : REVENUAL, REVENUED
There are 7 letters in REVENUE: E E E N R U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REVENUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of REVENUE, to go: REVENUE?
Rearrange the letters in REVENUE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REVENUE
What's nearby REVENUE
Lookup in Wiki for REVENUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REVENUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REVENUE"