Is REFRESHER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REFRESHER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fee (in addition to that marked on the brief) paid to counsel in a case that lasts more than one day
- noun - a drink that refreshes
- noun - a course that reviews and updates a topic for those who have not kept abreast of developments
- One that refreshes: a lemon refresher, imbibed on a hot day.
- Instruction that serves to reacquaint one with material previously studied or to bring one’s knowledge or skills up to date.
There are 9 letters in REFRESHER: E E E F H R R R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REFRESHER
To search all scrabble anagrams of REFRESHER, to go: REFRESHER?
Rearrange the letters in REFRESHER and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of REFRESHER
7 letters out of REFRESHER
6 letters out of REFRESHER
5 letters out of REFRESHER
4 letters out of REFRESHER
3 letters out of REFRESHER
2 letters out of REFRESHER
Contextual use of REFRESHER
What's nearby REFRESHER
Lookup in Wiki for REFRESHER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REFRESHER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REFRESHER"