Is REFRESH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REFRESH in various dictionaries:
- verb - refresh one's memory
- verb - make (to feel) fresh
- verb - become or make oneself fresh again
- verb - make fresh again
- To revive with or as if with rest, food, or drink; give new vigor or spirit to.
- To give new freshness or brightness to; restore.
- To make cool, clean, or moist; freshen up.
- To renew by stimulation: refresh one’s memory.
- To fill up again; replenish: refresh a drink.
- To take refreshment.
- To become fresh again; revive.
- verb - to restore the well-being and vigor of
There are 7 letters in REFRESH: E E F H R R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REFRESH
To search all scrabble anagrams of REFRESH, to go: REFRESH?
Rearrange the letters in REFRESH and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of REFRESH
6 letters out of REFRESH
5 letters out of REFRESH
4 letters out of REFRESH
3 letters out of REFRESH
2 letters out of REFRESH
Contextual use of REFRESH
What's nearby REFRESH
Lookup in Wiki for REFRESH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REFRESH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REFRESH"