Is PURPORT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PURPORT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the intended meaning of a communication
- noun - the pervading meaning or tenor
- verb - have the often specious appearance of being, intending, or claiming
- verb - propose or intend
- To have or present the often false appearance of being or intending; profess: selfish behavior that purports to be altruistic.
- To have the intention of doing; purpose.
- Meaning presented, intended, or implied; import.
- Intention; purpose.
- verb - to profess or claim
There are 7 letters in PURPORT: O P P R R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PURPORT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PURPORT, to go: PURPORT?
Rearrange the letters in PURPORT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PURPORT
What's nearby PURPORT
Lookup in Wiki for PURPORT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PURPORT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PURPORT"