Is PREPARE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PREPARE in various dictionaries:
- verb - make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc
- verb - prepare for eating by applying heat
- verb - to prepare verbally, either for written or spoken delivery
- verb - arrange by systematic planning and united effort
- verb - educate for a future role or function
- verb - create by training and teaching
- verb - lead up to and soften by sounding the dissonant note in it as a consonant note in the preceding chord
- verb - undergo training or instruction in preparation for a particular role, function, or profession
- To make ready beforehand for a specific purpose, as for an event or occasion: The teacher prepared the students for the exams.
- To put together or make by combining various elements or ingredients; manufacture or compound: prepared a meal; prepared the lecture.
- To fit out; equip: prepared the ship for an arctic expedition.
- To lead up to and soften (a dissonance or its impact) by means of preparation.
- To make things or oneself ready.
- To study or complete a course of study at a preparatory school.
- verb - to put in proper condition or readiness
There are 7 letters in PREPARE: A E E P P R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PREPARE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PREPARE, to go: PREPARE?
Rearrange the letters in PREPARE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PREPARE
6 letters out of PREPARE
5 letters out of PREPARE
4 letters out of PREPARE
3 letters out of PREPARE
2 letters out of PREPARE
Contextual use of PREPARE
What's nearby PREPARE
Lookup in Wiki for PREPARE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PREPARE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PREPARE"