Is PENANCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PENANCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - remorse for your past conduct
- noun - a Catholic sacrament
- noun - voluntary self-punishment in order to atone for some wrongdoing
- An act of self-mortification or devotion performed voluntarily to show sorrow for a sin or other wrongdoing.
- A sacrament in some Christian churches that includes contrition, confession to a priest, acceptance of punishment, and absolution.
- verb - to impose a type of punishment upon
There are 7 letters in PENANCE: A C E E N N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PENANCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PENANCE, to go: PENANCE?
Rearrange the letters in PENANCE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PENANCE
6 letters out of PENANCE
5 letters out of PENANCE
4 letters out of PENANCE
3 letters out of PENANCE
2 letters out of PENANCE
Contextual use of PENANCE
What's nearby PENANCE
Lookup in Wiki for PENANCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PENANCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PENANCE"