Is PAWNEE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAWNEE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the Pawnee nation formerly living in Nebraska and Kansas but now largely in Oklahoma
- noun - the Caddoan language spoken by the Pawnee
- A Native American people formerly inhabiting the Platte River valley in south-central Nebraska and northern Kansas, with a present-day population in north-central Oklahoma.
- A member of this people.
- The Caddoan language of the Pawnee.
- noun - one to whom something is pawned
There are 6 letters in PAWNEE: A E E N P W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAWNEE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAWNEE, to go: PAWNEE?
Rearrange the letters in PAWNEE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PAWNEE
What's nearby PAWNEE
Lookup in Wiki for PAWNEE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAWNEE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAWNEE"