Is WEEP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WEEP in various dictionaries:
- verb - shed tears because of sadness, rage, or pain
- To shed (tears) as an expression of emotion: weep bitter tears of remorse.
- To express grief or anguish for; lament: wept the death of the child.
- To bring to a specified condition by weeping: She wept herself into a state of exhaustion.
- To exude or let fall (drops of liquid): “cuts the jellied milk into tiny, soft curds that weep whey” (Kit Snedaker).
- To express emotion, such as grief or sadness, by shedding tears.
- To mourn or grieve: wept for the dead.
- A period or fit of weeping.
- verb - to express sorrow by shedding tears
There are 4 letters in WEEP: E E P W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WEEP
To search all scrabble anagrams of WEEP, to go: WEEP?
Rearrange the letters in WEEP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WEEP
What's nearby WEEP
Lookup in Wiki for WEEP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WEEP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WEEP"