Is MOORISH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOORISH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a style of architecture common in Spain from the 13th to 16th centuries
- adj - relating to or characteristic of the Moors
- Of or relating to the Moors or their culture.
- Of, relating to, or being a style of Spanish architecture of the 8th to the 16th century, characterized by the horseshoe arch and ornate decoration.
- noun - a tract of low, wet land
There are 7 letters in MOORISH: H I M O O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOORISH
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOORISH, to go: MOORISH?
Rearrange the letters in MOORISH and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of MOORISH
5 letters out of MOORISH
4 letters out of MOORISH
3 letters out of MOORISH
2 letters out of MOORISH
Contextual use of MOORISH
What's nearby MOORISH
Lookup in Wiki for MOORISH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOORISH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOORISH"