Is MONOTONE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MONOTONE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an unchanging intonation
- noun - a single tone repeated with different words or different rhythms (especially in rendering liturgical texts)
- adj - of a sequence or function
- adj - sounded or spoken in a tone unvarying in pitch
- A succession of sounds or words uttered in a single tone of voice.
- A single tone repeated with different words or time values, as in plainsong.
- A chant in a single tone.
- Sameness or dull repetition in sound, style, manner, or color.
- Characterized by or uttered in a monotone: a monotone recitation of names.
- Of or having a single color: a cat with a monotone coat.
- Designating sequences, the successive members of which either consistently increase or decrease but do not oscillate in relative value.
- noun - a vocal utterance in one unvaried tone
There are 8 letters in MONOTONE: E M N N O O O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MONOTONE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MONOTONE, to go: MONOTONE?
Rearrange the letters in MONOTONE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MONOTONE
What's nearby MONOTONE
Lookup in Wiki for MONOTONE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MONOTONE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MONOTONE"