Is MISERY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MISERY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a state of ill-being due to affliction or misfortune
- noun - a feeling of intense unhappiness
- The state of suffering and want as a result of physical circumstances or extreme poverty.
- Mental or emotional unhappiness or distress: “Our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions, and not on our circumstances” (Martha Washington).
- A cause or source of suffering.
- A physical ache or ailment.
- noun - a state of great suffering
There are 6 letters in MISERY: E I M R S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MISERY
To search all scrabble anagrams of MISERY, to go: MISERY?
Rearrange the letters in MISERY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MISERY
What's nearby MISERY
Lookup in Wiki for MISERY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MISERY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MISERY"