Is JOKERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JOKERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who enjoys telling or playing jokes
- noun - a person who does something thoughtless or annoying
- noun - an inconspicuous clause in a document or bill that affects its meaning in a way that is not immediately apparent
- noun - a playing card that is usually printed with a picture of a jester
- verb - to say something amusing
There are 6 letters in JOKERS: E J K O R S
To search all scrabble anagrams of JOKERS, to go: JOKERS?
Rearrange the letters in JOKERS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JOKERS
What's nearby JOKERS
Lookup in Wiki for JOKERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JOKERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JOKERS"