Is JERK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JERK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a dull stupid fatuous person
- noun - an abrupt spasmodic movement
- noun - (mechanics) the rate of change of acceleration
- noun - meat (especially beef) cut in strips and dried in the sun
- noun - raising a weight from shoulder height to above the head by straightening the arms
- noun - a sudden abrupt pull
- verb - pull, or move with a sudden movement
- verb - move with abrupt, seemingly uncontrolled motions
- verb - make an uncontrolled, short, jerky motion
- verb - jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
- verb - throw or toss with a quick motion
- To give a sudden quick thrust, push, pull, or twist to.
- To throw or toss with a quick abrupt motion.
- To utter abruptly or sharply: jerked out the answer.
- To make and serve (icecream sodas, for example) at a soda fountain.
- To move in sudden abrupt motions; jolt: The train jerked ahead.
- To make spasmodic motions: My legs jerked from fatigue.
- A sudden abrupt motion, such as a yank or twist.
- A jolting or lurching motion.
- A sudden reflexive or spasmodic muscular movement.
- A dull, stupid, or fatuous person.
- A lift in which the weight is heaved overhead from shoulder height with a quick motion.
- Being or relating to a method of barbecuing meat that has been seasoned and wrapped in leaves of the allspice tree: jerk chicken; jerk pork.
- verb - to move with a sharp, sudden motion
There are 4 letters in JERK: E J K R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JERK
To search all scrabble anagrams of JERK, to go: JERK?
Rearrange the letters in JERK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JERK
What's nearby JERK
Lookup in Wiki for JERK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JERK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JERK"