Is JERKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JERKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a dull stupid fatuous person
- noun - an abrupt spasmodic movement
- noun - (mechanics) the rate of change of acceleration
- noun - meat (especially beef) cut in strips and dried in the sun
- noun - raising a weight from shoulder height to above the head by straightening the arms
- noun - a sudden abrupt pull
- verb - pull, or move with a sudden movement
- verb - move with abrupt, seemingly uncontrolled motions
- verb - make an uncontrolled, short, jerky motion
- verb - jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
- verb - throw or toss with a quick motion
- verb - to move with a sharp, sudden motion
There are 5 letters in JERKS: E J K R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JERKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of JERKS, to go: JERKS?
Rearrange the letters in JERKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JERKS
What's nearby JERKS
Lookup in Wiki for JERKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JERKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JERKS"