Is JOKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JOKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who enjoys telling or playing jokes
- noun - a person who does something thoughtless or annoying
- noun - an inconspicuous clause in a document or bill that affects its meaning in a way that is not immediately apparent
- noun - a playing card that is usually printed with a picture of a jester
- One who tells or plays jokes.
- An insolent person who seeks to make a show of cleverness.
- A person, especially an annoying or inept one: Some joker is blocking my driveway.
- A playing card, usually printed with a picture of a jester, used in certain games as the highest-ranking card or as a wild card.
- A minor clause in a document such as a legislative bill that voids or changes its original or intended purpose.
- An unforeseen but important difficulty, fact, or circumstance.
- A deceptive means of getting the better of someone.
- verb - to say something amusing
There are 5 letters in JOKER: E J K O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JOKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of JOKER, to go: JOKER?
Rearrange the letters in JOKER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JOKER
What's nearby JOKER
Lookup in Wiki for JOKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JOKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JOKER"