Is JOKE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JOKE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
- noun - activity characterized by good humor
- noun - a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
- noun - a triviality not to be taken seriously
- verb - tell a joke
- verb - act in a funny or teasing way
- Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
- A mischievous trick; a prank.
- An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
- Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
- An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His preference for loud ties was the joke of the office.
- To tell or play jokes; jest.
- To make fun of; tease.
- verb - to say something amusing
There are 4 letters in JOKE: E J K O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JOKE
To search all scrabble anagrams of JOKE, to go: JOKE?
Rearrange the letters in JOKE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JOKE
What's nearby JOKE
Lookup in Wiki for JOKE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JOKE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JOKE"