Is INNOCENCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INNOCENCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of innocent naivete
- noun - the state of being unsullied by sin or moral wrong
- noun - a state or condition of being innocent of a specific crime or offense
- Freedom from sin, moral wrong, or guilt through lack of knowledge of evil.
- Guiltlessness of a specific legal crime or offense.
- Freedom from guile, cunning, or deceit; simplicity or artlessness.
- Lack of worldliness or sophistication; naiveté.
- Lack of knowledge or understanding; ignorance.
- Freedom from harmfulness; inoffensiveness.
- One that is innocent.
There are 9 letters in INNOCENCE: C C E E I N N N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INNOCENCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INNOCENCE, to go: INNOCENCE?
Rearrange the letters in INNOCENCE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INNOCENCE
What's nearby INNOCENCE
Lookup in Wiki for INNOCENCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INNOCENCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INNOCENCE"