Is IMMUNITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMMUNITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of not being susceptible
- noun - (medicine) the condition in which an organism can resist disease
- noun - the quality of being unaffected by something
- noun - an act exempting someone
- The quality or condition of being immune.
- Inherited, acquired, or induced resistance to infection by a specific pathogen.
- Exemption from normal legal duties, penalties, or liabilities, granted to a special group of people: legislative immunity.
- Exemption from legal prosecution, often granted a witness in exchange for self-incriminating testimony.
- noun - the state of being protected from a disease
There are 8 letters in IMMUNITY: I I M M N T U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMMUNITY, to go: IMMUNITY?
Rearrange the letters in IMMUNITY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of IMMUNITY
What's nearby IMMUNITY
Lookup in Wiki for IMMUNITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMMUNITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMMUNITY"