Is GROVES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GROVES in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States general who served as military director of the atomic bomb project (1896-1970)
- noun - a small growth of trees without underbrush
- noun - garden consisting of a small cultivated wood without undergrowth
- A city of southeast Texas east of Port Arthur near the Louisiana border.
- adj - a small forested area [n -S] : GROVED
There are 6 letters in GROVES: E G O R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GROVES
To search all scrabble anagrams of GROVES, to go: GROVES?
Rearrange the letters in GROVES and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of GROVES
5 letters out of GROVES
4 letters out of GROVES
3 letters out of GROVES
2 letters out of GROVES
Contextual use of GROVES
What's nearby GROVES
Lookup in Wiki for GROVES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GROVES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GROVES"