Is GRADUAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRADUAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) an antiphon (usually from the Book of Psalms) immediately after the epistle at Mass
- adj - proceeding in small stages
- adj - (of a topographical gradient) not steep or abrupt
- A book containing the choral portions of the Mass.
- A biblical text sung between the Epistle and the Gospel of the Mass.
- noun - a hymn sung in alternate parts
There are 7 letters in GRADUAL: A A D G L R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRADUAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRADUAL, to go: GRADUAL?
Rearrange the letters in GRADUAL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of GRADUAL
6 letters out of GRADUAL
5 letters out of GRADUAL
4 letters out of GRADUAL
3 letters out of GRADUAL
2 letters out of GRADUAL
Contextual use of GRADUAL
What's nearby GRADUAL
Lookup in Wiki for GRADUAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRADUAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRADUAL"