Is GALLOP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GALLOP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fast gait of a horse
- verb - ride at a galloping pace
- verb - go at galloping speed
- verb - cause to move at full gallop
- A natural three-beat gait of a horse, faster than a canter, in which all four feet are off the ground at the same time during each stride.
- A fast running motion of other quadrupeds.
- A ride taken at a gallop.
- A rapid pace: Events were proceeding at a gallop.
- To cause to gallop.
- To transport at or as if at a gallop: gallop the mail to the next station.
- To ride a horse at a gallop.
- To move or progress swiftly: Summer was galloping by.
- verb - to ride a horse at full speed
There are 6 letters in GALLOP: A G L L O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GALLOP
To search all scrabble anagrams of GALLOP, to go: GALLOP?
Rearrange the letters in GALLOP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GALLOP
What's nearby GALLOP
Lookup in Wiki for GALLOP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GALLOP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GALLOP"