Is FLORIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLORIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - the basic unit of money in Suriname
- noun - formerly the basic unit of money in the Netherlands
- A guilder.
- A British coin worth two shillings.
- A gold coin first issued at Florence, Italy, in 1252.
- Any of several gold coins similar to the Florentine florin, formerly used in Europe.
- noun - a former gold coin of Europe
There are 6 letters in FLORIN: F I L N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLORIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLORIN, to go: FLORIN?
Rearrange the letters in FLORIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLORIN
What's nearby FLORIN
Lookup in Wiki for FLORIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLORIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLORIN"