Is FENDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FENDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a barrier that surrounds the wheels of a vehicle to block splashing water or mud
- noun - an inclined metal frame at the front of a locomotive to clear the track
- noun - a low metal guard to confine falling coals to a hearth
- noun - a cushion-like device that reduces shock due to an impact
- A guard over each wheel of a motor vehicle, for example, that is shaped and positioned so as to block the splashing of water or mud.
- A device at the front end of a locomotive or streetcar designed to push aside obstructions.
- A cushioning device, such as a bundle of rope or a piece of timber, used on the side of a vessel or dock to absorb impact or friction.
- A screen or metal framework placed in front of a fireplace to keep hot coals and debris from falling out.
- adj - a metal guard over the wheel of a motor vehicle [n -S] : FENDERED
There are 6 letters in FENDER: D E E F N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FENDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of FENDER, to go: FENDER?
Rearrange the letters in FENDER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FENDER
What's nearby FENDER
Lookup in Wiki for FENDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FENDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FENDER"