Is DEFILE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEFILE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow pass (especially one between mountains)
- verb - place under suspicion or cast doubt upon
- verb - make dirty or spotty, as by exposure to air
- verb - spot, stain, or pollute
- To make filthy or dirty; pollute: defile a river with sewage.
- To debase the pureness or excellence of; corrupt: a country landscape that was defiled by urban sprawl.
- To profane or sully (a good name, for example).
- To make unclean or unfit for ceremonial use; desecrate: defile a temple.
- To violate the chastity of.
- A narrow gorge or pass that restricts lateral movement, as of troops.
- A march in a line.
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain
There are 6 letters in DEFILE: D E E F I L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFILE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEFILE, to go: DEFILE?
Rearrange the letters in DEFILE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEFILE
What's nearby DEFILE
Lookup in Wiki for DEFILE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEFILE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEFILE"