Is CUIRASS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CUIRASS in various dictionaries:
- noun - medieval body armor that covers the chest and back
- A piece of armor for protecting the breast and back.
- The breastplate alone.
- A defense or protection: “A carefully primped irony, that cuirass of art in the early Eighties, is necessary—a distance so affected as to constitute a hopeless impediment to feeling” (Robert Hughes).
- A protective covering of bony plates or scales.
- verb - to cover with a type of armor
There are 7 letters in CUIRASS: A C I R S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CUIRASS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CUIRASS, to go: CUIRASS?
Rearrange the letters in CUIRASS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CUIRASS
6 letters out of CUIRASS
5 letters out of CUIRASS
4 letters out of CUIRASS
3 letters out of CUIRASS
2 letters out of CUIRASS
Contextual use of CUIRASS
What's nearby CUIRASS
Lookup in Wiki for CUIRASS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CUIRASS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CUIRASS"