Is COMBAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMBAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an engagement fought between two military forces
- noun - the act of fighting
- verb - battle or contend against in or as if in a battle
- To oppose in battle; fight against.
- To engage in fighting; contend or struggle.
- Of or relating to combat: flew 50 combat missions.
- Intended for use or deployment in combat: combat boots; combat troops.
- verb - to fight against
There are 6 letters in COMBAT: A B C M O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMBAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMBAT, to go: COMBAT?
Rearrange the letters in COMBAT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COMBAT
What's nearby COMBAT
Lookup in Wiki for COMBAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMBAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMBAT"