Is CARRIER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CARRIER in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone whose employment involves carrying something
- noun - a self-propelled wheeled vehicle designed specifically to carry something
- noun - a large warship that carries planes and has a long flat deck for takeoffs and landings
- noun - an inactive substance that is a vehicle for a radioactive tracer of the same substance and that assists in its recovery after some chemical reaction
- noun - a person or firm in the business of transporting people or goods or messages
- noun - a radio wave that can be modulated in order to transmit a signal
- noun - a man who delivers the mail
- noun - a boy who delivers newspapers
- noun - (medicine) a person (or animal) who has some pathogen to which he is immune but who can pass it on to others
- noun - a rack attached to a vehicle
- noun - (genetics) an organism that possesses a recessive gene whose effect is masked by a dominant allele
- One that transports or conveys: baggage carriers; a message carrier.
- One, such as a person, a business, or an organization, that deals in the transport of passengers or goods.
- A mechanism or device by which something is conveyed or conducted.
- A person or an animal that shows no symptoms of a disease but harbors the infectious agent of that disease and is capable of transmitting it to others.
- An individual that carries one gene for a particular recessive trait.
- A carrier wave.
- A charge-carrying entity, especially an electron or a hole in a semiconductor.
- An aircraft carrier.
- A telecommunications company.
- verb - to convey from one place to another
There are 7 letters in CARRIER: A C E I R R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CARRIER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CARRIER, to go: CARRIER?
Rearrange the letters in CARRIER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CARRIER
What's nearby CARRIER
Lookup in Wiki for CARRIER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CARRIER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CARRIER"