Is CALAMUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CALAMUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - any tropical Asian palm of the genus Calamus
- noun - the aromatic root of the sweet flag used medicinally
- noun - perennial marsh plant having swordlike leaves and aromatic roots
- noun - a genus of Sparidae
- noun - the hollow spine of a feather
- The aromatic, underground stem of the sweet flag, yielding an oil used in perfumery.
- Any of various chiefly tropical Asian climbing palms of the genus Calamus, having strong, flexible stems used as a source of rattan.
- noun - a marsh plant
There are 7 letters in CALAMUS: A A C L M S U
To search all scrabble anagrams of CALAMUS, to go: CALAMUS?
Rearrange the letters in CALAMUS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CALAMUS
6 letters out of CALAMUS
5 letters out of CALAMUS
4 letters out of CALAMUS
3 letters out of CALAMUS
2 letters out of CALAMUS
Contextual use of CALAMUS
What's nearby CALAMUS
Lookup in Wiki for CALAMUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CALAMUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CALAMUS"