Is CASUAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CASUAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - marked by blithe unconcern
- adj - without or seeming to be without plan or method
- adj - appropriate for ordinary or routine occasions
- adj - occurring or appearing or singled out by chance
- adj - hasty and without attention to detail
- adj - occurring from time to time
- adj - characterized by a feeling of irresponsibility
- adj - natural and unstudied
- adj - not showing effort or strain
- Occurring by chance.
- Occurring at irregular or infrequent intervals; occasional: casual employment at a factory; a casual correspondence with a former teacher.
- Unpremeditated; offhand: a casual remark.
- Being without ceremony or formality; relaxed: a casual evening with friends.
- Suited for everyday wear or use; informal.
- Not serious or thorough; superficial: a casual inspection.
- Showing little interest or concern; nonchalant: a casual disregard for cold weather.
- Lenient; permissive: a casual attitude toward drugs.
- Not close or intimate; passing: a casual acquaintance with avant-garde music.
- One that serves or appears at irregular intervals, especially a temporary worker.
- A soldier temporarily attached to a unit while awaiting permanent assignment.
- noun - one who works occasionally
There are 6 letters in CASUAL: A A C L S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CASUAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of CASUAL, to go: CASUAL?
Rearrange the letters in CASUAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CASUAL
What's nearby CASUAL
Lookup in Wiki for CASUAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CASUAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CASUAL"