Is MACULA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MACULA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cooler darker spot appearing periodically on the sun's photosphere
- noun - a small yellowish central area of the retina that is rich in cones and that mediates clear detailed vision
- noun - a patch of skin that is discolored but not usually elevated
- Also macule (yul).
- A small area distinguishable from the surrounding tissue.
- A sunspot.
- adj - a spot [n -LAE or -LAS] : MACULAR
There are 6 letters in MACULA: A A C L M U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MACULA
To search all scrabble anagrams of MACULA, to go: MACULA?
Rearrange the letters in MACULA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MACULA
What's nearby MACULA
Lookup in Wiki for MACULA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MACULA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MACULA"