Is BURGUNDY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BURGUNDY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a former province of eastern France that is famous for its wines
- noun - red table wine from the Burgundy region of France (or any similar wine made elsewhere)
- noun - a dark purplish-red to blackish-red color
- A ducal house of Burgundy split into the Capetian line (1032-1361) and the Cadet, or Valois, line (1363-1477).
- A Portuguese dynasty (1139-1383) beginning with Alfonso I, who made Portugal an independent kingdom.
- Any of various red or white wines produced in Burgundy, France.
- A dark grayish or blackish red to dark purplish red or reddish brown.
- noun - a red wine
There are 8 letters in BURGUNDY: B D G N R U U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of BURGUNDY, to go: BURGUNDY?
Rearrange the letters in BURGUNDY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BURGUNDY
What's nearby BURGUNDY
Lookup in Wiki for BURGUNDY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BURGUNDY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BURGUNDY"